Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Thinking of dealing with Mabdog - Suggest you read this first

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I do county court claims for a living, could fill out the forms for you to send to him, if you decided to actually take it to court it'd cost you a £30 court fee, which is added to the money he owes you if you win and given the circumstances you probably would (think it's slightly less if you do it through money claims on line). Bear in mind a court claim doesn't always mean your going to get paid but not many people would risk their credit rating for £50. Give me a shout via pm if you decide to go the court route, you're good enough to help a fellow baller out with a problem cocker I'm happy to help with debtor problems.
Missed this post earlier

I'll get in touch - thanks

Baz Scott

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2010
Essex, UK
No good deed goes unpunished, I hate it when people make this statement true.

I hope you get your money back and I hope Mabdog get's <CENSORED>many bad things</CENSORED>

pizzadude

resU deretsigeR
Apr 30, 2009
Warwick, Warwickshire
Well, my 5cents - I read the thread because I wanted to see what all the hullaballoo was about...

I sold a marker to Mabdog last year for which he paid cash and collected from my house (at the time). I found him to be easy to deal with and had no concerns about the transaction, which is why I was very saddened to hear about this malarky.

I don't know what else to say other than my sympathies for your troubles. I hope it all gets resolved.