Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

This Accuracy $hit is B/S!!!

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Just to vent one last time...

When someone claims one marker is more accurate than another are they making sure all conditions are exactally the same? Let's break it down...

1) Same Paint all Round and perfect (Yeah Right)
2) Same Barrel Mic'd exactally the same
3) Weather Perfered you do this inside
4) ROF exactally the same (No Ballistic ROF's on Angels)
5) Same Chrono
6) Drop Forwards Set the distance the same! Back of Marker to Back of Tank!
7) Maybe a gun stand that holds these markers pefectly still. So then you can't have an varience in movement from trigger pulls.
8) Same Air Systems

When someone takes the time to do all this... Then and only then will I believe one marker is more accurate than another! Till then all you want to believe what ever someone tells you can kiss my TechoRo0ster @$$ when it comes to accuracy. Because one person holds their maker different then me it will fire different! I am sure there are vary few people who hold their marker the exact same way or fire as fast or slow as each other! Ok I am sure you will all have something to add! Please be gentle!:D

People aren't bothered about keeping all the variables the same, the only reason most people assert that one marker is more accurate than another is because they own the 'more accurate' marker!!! I don't think any high end marker is any more accurate than another, its all about what YOU like, the rest is just bull$hit. Any marker can be accurate with a decent barrel and bore size to paint match as far as I am concerned.

Who cares??? as long as you're happy with your setup, that's all that matters.

Just my opinion.

K

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
IMHO, it's nearly all down to a) the barrel & b) the user.
2 examples from my experience. 1) My Angel had cr@p accuracy until I changed the Infinity barrel for a Freak, not it's sooo much better. 2) I used to use a Mag in the very early days of semis & a couple of guys on my team had Cockers. We used to try ach others markers & I just couldn't get anywhere near the same accuracy with the Cocker which was supposedly the best for it. Equally, the Cocker owners would have problems with the Mags.
I've also noticed that the individual barrel can make a difference especially with the older barrels. I used to use mostly Dac barrels (anyone remember them?!?) & some were more accurate than others even the same length & with the bore size matched. I also know people who swear by rather than at their Infinitys.

Scotty D

Too serious by half
Feb 2, 2002
Kinross. Scotland
Visit site
I've always been led to believ that the markers are accurat but it's the difference in each paintball that affects the acuracy, i.e ever so slightly different weights, different shell shape, amount of paint in each pellet and so on.