Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Throwing guns on the ground.

Slim Clan

Back from the Beach
May 9, 2002
Edinburgh
www.theclan-paintball.com
Does anyone else have a real issue with this?

Granted we all lose our temper from time to time, but kick a pot or something.

Seen it happen three times at the Masters on Sunday there with no repercussion, surely theres a serious safety issue with this no?

I mean it's not like were using 5k psi air systems or anything.......no wait.

G

stevenrules

Nov 23, 2005
birmingham
Visit site
have also seen this happen i think it is extremly dangerrious we could have a very serious accident i think that maybe a rule should be introduced that anyone that throws the gun on the floor should have a warning and if it happens again should be excorted for gun abuse its not needed and when you have a cannister with the pertential to take someones head clean off it should not be allow

my 2p

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
i dont imagine theres much of a safety concern with dropping a bottle on mud. I mean, presumably theyre designed to withstand impacts and higher pressures etc right?

Only real safety concern I can see is if it causes the gun to cycle, but then again if its on field, everyone wil be wearing goggles anyway so that wont matter too much.

I think its stupid and childish and should be prevented and punished on grounds of unsporting behaviour. I also think anyone stupid enough to throw upwards of £1000 worth of kit on the floor needs their head checking.

markhamgreg

watching you
Nov 14, 2005
I think the player should be banned for the day. There is no need for it end of. The event organizers should put a stop to this before someone gets hurt

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
it was mentioned at the marshalls meeting, i think it was decided that it was a 3-4-1 offence or maybe even a player ban...cant remember exactly ive slept since then.
personally i think it should be a ban for the rest of the day

cookie_834

P8ntball killed me....
Oct 28, 2004
in a house with a window
Visit site
magic its not the bottle impact. imagine the reg snapping off the ASA.....BOOM ZOOOM AGHHHHH....thats what im thinking anywayz.......

it is player bannable if its done in rage. if someone does cos their being shot to ****e with more then "extra love", and they drop it then fair dos. but if its slammed in rage its a real safety issue and a player ban on the spot, no questions, no appeal. Its not fun kids and its not cool

Slim Clan

Back from the Beach
May 9, 2002
Edinburgh
www.theclan-paintball.com
it was mentioned at the marshalls meeting, i think it was decided that it was a 3-4-1 offence or maybe even a player ban...cant remember exactly ive slept since then.
personally i think it should be a ban for the rest of the day
It would make sense to impliment a ban.

A 3-4-1? Would that really work? In fairness the majority of the time this happens is after the teams just been done in....

G

Bull Man

bob the builder
May 25, 2006
Birmingham
who in their right mind would throw a pressurized tank on the floor. Sounds utterly stupid and dangerous!
When you are using equipment with the potential to cause serious injury or even kill. Respect should be given to it.
I would say Ban the players doing that.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
yeah i totally agree

had some kid down at a newbie day at NQ not so long ago who got shot and decided to throw the marker on the floor - suffice to say that was dumb enough however when you add in the fact it was one of our teams EGO6 guns and he totally bent the bottom of the integrated rail, makes it even more annoying.

people need to THINK