The Home Of European Paintball

Tiberius T9 Pro, remote line for sale PRICE DROP

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
Hi Guys,

Many of you will already know me as a photographer at the Big Game and Scenario Awards, and no doubt many people can vouch for me.

I have for sale for my Tiberius Arms T9 pro with 3 mags, remote line adaptor and Hawke 3-9x40 Sport HD Scope. Also includes player service kit. In good working condition and I'm looking for a quick sale as i'm taking up HFT (hunter field target) shooting. Will be shipped by DPD on a next day service with full tracking and insurance included.

Looking for around £220 posted or £200 if collected at the awards.

Pics:

I also have a Guerrilla Air coiled remote line for sale as i purchased the wrong type for the Tib, brand new and unused with spare o rings and sticker. Looking for £25 posted.

Pic:

Last edited:

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
it can either take sparklets and i'll through whatever i have left in (think there is 10 or so) or you can run it on a remote line with the included adaptor.

The adaptor is already fitted to one of the mags ready to go, but the sparklet adaptor is also present should you wish to convert it back.

I've ran it on both and it depends what you want to do. The remote line is great should you wish to fit a hopper and shoot lots of paint, or just run three mags with sparklets if you fancy not lugging around a bottle line etc.

the sparklets go in the mags, as does the paint unless hopper fed.

Last edited: