Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Top 10 Teams In The Uk 2008/9

Chris Team I.C.E.

Strong in the Force
news just in

ice >> shockwave !

You gotta love how blunt he is :D

All due respect to I.C.E. and NV but i doubt they are anywhere near the UK's top ten.

But this thread is all about opinions and that is Kitty's opinion.
You gotta love how right he is :p

Dodge you are spot on man we are miles away from being anywhere near at that level,but its an enteraining thought none the less.

Thank you Kitty for your support though,its nice to hear.

Like any other team we want to be the very best we can be and we have excellent support and resources at Wildwoodz and through out sponsors,and we will bust a gut to be the best we can be,so in a few years who knows!:)

Dave Elliott

No i'm not dead!
Apr 25, 2005
Inverness
www.wildwoodzpaintball.co.uk
Now if you were talking about the best 10 teams in Scotland.... of which theres only about 14 (at the moment).

But we're not. It'll be a while before ICE have the resources / player base to travel and compete in England (we're a three hour drive futher north than Dodge and his boys) but its nice to know we've impressed someone.

NX are the only team remaining north of the border that can say they are competing amongst the guys that should be on this list. In the future who knows.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Bit less of the chitty chat, people (I wanted to say lads, but now women are posting we're no doubt end up with a class action lawsuit on our hands. Bring back the good old days when the only birds you ever saw at a tournament were the ones you paid 20 euros to dance).

I am of course being a tw@t.

Are we defining top teams in the terms of ability?

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
(I wanted to say lads, but now women are posting we're no doubt end up with a class action lawsuit on our hands. Bring back the good old days when the only birds you ever saw at a tournament were the ones you paid 20 euros to dance).

Nice to see support for women in the sport. Yes your a mod but that comes accross as a little frigging sexist in my opinion. *awaits infraction / ban / both* think before you speak, people read these forum things and it doesnt help when your trying to promote newer participants in the game with mods / anyone rocking off comments like that - regardless of context, calling yourself a tw@t does help somewhat and i do agree, but thats not really the point. Surely mods should be setting an example?

And yes i think it is on ability, or rather that is what I have bassed my votes upons - although, alas - I am but a "bird" *grin*

anyway back to top ten teams, if you want to comment on this and not the top ten teams do it here please http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103112

Tinks

Feb 20, 2004
(No particular order)

Shock
Nexus
Disruption
Tigers
Stealers
Notorious
ECI
Storm
Cynergy
Heaven

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Nice to see support for women in the sport. Yes your a mod but that comes accross as a little frigging sexist in my opinion. *awaits infraction / ban / both* think before you speak, people read these forum things and it doesnt help when your trying to promote newer participants in the game with mods / anyone rocking off comments like that - regardless of context, calling yourself a tw@t does help somewhat and i do agree, but thats not really the point. Surely mods should be setting an example?

And yes i think it is on ability, or rather that is what I have bassed my votes upons - although, alas - I am but a "bird" *grin*

anyway back to top ten teams, if you want to comment on this and not the top ten teams do it here please http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103112

Nicely edited, but anyway,

Infraction you for what? Why would I do that? I don't need to abuse my power to make you look more stupid than you've just done, edit or not. If you think being banned or infracted increases your e-penis (bad pun), you are sadly mistaken. Personally, I'm against some of the spurious bans and infractions as the forum needs more conflict; but that's just me. I'm happy for you take an alternate view, or even take offence and come back at me. But a banning would be churlish (unless you actually want to be martyred?).

As for your rant, I did think before I posted, Treacle, and I notice from your edit, you obviously had to reread my post. As for the hissy fit, why would supporting women do any good for Paintball? Who really gives a flying f**k?(no thanks got a bad back from gardening). The forum has recently gone "female baller mad", to the detrement of sensible debate. If you promote women at the expense of men (or any single sex) you cheapen the game, and I suspect since your playing Paintball you've overdosed on "G.I. Jane" anyway.

You got poked here because your earlier post was ill considered (no Shock, tut tut), but it was then followed up with the usual fan boy "ohhhh a girly posted lets get in her e-trolleys" chit chat. The forum doesn't need the ego cultivation, so as a mod I decided too much fanboyism going on, hence the pre-emptive strike. More debate or even conflict would be nice. And wth the chip on your shoulder, darling, I'm looking forward to some of that.

Amazon

The Jungle of Fun
Apr 25, 2008
KENT
www.amazonpaintball.co.uk
The good old days

say . Bring back the good old days when the only birds you ever saw at a tournament were the ones you paid 20 euros to dance).

Are your referring to the 'good old days' when girls actually played, along side you guys, for the Barts Stud Squad and Bad Company ????? OR are you too young to remember the 80's !!!???

Apologies are accepted for your sexist comments !!