Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Top 10 Teams In The Uk 2008/9

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
I agree with Dave ECI's and Nicky T's comments :)

As it stands at the moment I would say the UK top ten teams are:

Nexus
Shock
Disruption
Tigers
Stealers
Warped UK
Notorious
ECI
us - STORM
Swarm

:cool:

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
OK so in no particualar order:

Nexus
Disruption
Wolf City Union - THey have proven they have balls by doing Malaga
MK Storm
Hurricanes
London Tigers
2 Hot 4U
Loki - a wicked team, understated in someway which is strange cause they are all loud mouths!! :p
ICE Black / White - Scotish Wildwoodz team - awesome bunch of guys
East Coast NV - A new team but I think we will be seeing more of them, they have improved dramatically over the off season and I personally think they will continue to do so as they train hard and are truely dedicated. They havent been seen much in enland as they are stuck in the dark depths that is Aberdeen but I hope that will change soon.

Just my thoughts

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
OK so in no particualar order:

Nexus
Disruption
Wolf City Union - THey have proven they have balls by doing Malaga
MK Storm
Hurricanes
London Tigers
2 Hot 4U
Loki - a wicked team, understated in someway which is strange cause they are all loud mouths!! :p
ICE Black / White - Scotish Wildwoodz team - awesome bunch of guys
East Coast NV - A new team but I think we will be seeing more of them, they have improved dramatically over the off season and I personally think they will continue to do so as they train hard and are truely dedicated. They havent been seen much in enland as they are stuck in the dark depths that is Aberdeen but I hope that will change soon.

Just my thoughts
news just in

ice >> shockwave ! :rolleyes:

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
Indeed they are, and my opinion is only based on teams I have seen, which as I spend alot of time in the UK I admit is limited, I train up in aberdeen and they are teams I have seen and I have watched NV grow and grow and I truely think they are a team to wwatch out for, maybe not this season but next and for me they make my top ten, I do however aknowledge the gap between their skill set and that of Nexus, disruption and Mk Storm. so maybe this year they wont make the list but i think in time they may :)