Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Top 10 Teams In The Uk 2008/9

markfenton

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2005
East Sussex
Just want to know what peoples thoughts are on the top ten teams in the Uk are at the moment???

If and when you reply they don't need to be order. don't want to start arguments over I'm better than you. just a realistic idea who are in the top 10...

Well I will start:

Shock
Nexus
ECI
Disruption
Notorious
Storm
Tigers
Stealers
DV8
Outrage

Basik

Platinum Member
Jan 11, 2007
UK
Nexus
Disruption
Shock
ECI
Notorious
Storm
Tigers
Stealers
DV8
Outrage

markfenton

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2005
East Sussex
JTD1993 said:
HPG
Medway Halloween
Chelmsford halloween
London Halloween
Worthing Halloween
Coventry Halloween
Halloween's cheerleading support (Will)
None
None
None.

Non-biased of course :D

It was meant to be realistic

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
I am going with teams that are up and coming as well i think they will be their by 2009.

Disruption
Shock
Nexus
ECI
Notorious
Storm
Tigers
So manc
Hurricanes
The Firm

I think that the bottom 3 teams of that list will make it.

So manc rebuilding got some good players.

The Firm rebuilding got new guys looking good.

Hurricanes didn't do so well at the first event but have great backing and the team spirit to win and got some of the best coaching there is.

ON another point the hurricanes got some very negative comments in some posts about malaga, but they are new they are going for it, if we knock teams like this then it will only mean that other teams wont try and step up to the plate lets show some pride that some one is trying.

cookie_834

P8ntball killed me....
Oct 28, 2004
in a house with a window
Visit site
without sounding too biased i think the bulldogs have got a shot. we performed well in xball lite and we have a strong squad. no one has really seen us play though, those who have gave us muchos complimentos

Basik

Platinum Member
Jan 11, 2007
UK
i'd agree with The Firm and Bulldogs - both got some good new players and I've seen both work together well

However, with Hurricanes I'd say that a lot of the "hype" is with them having such good kit due to Matt having so much money. To be honest, I always think that they reckon kit makes them better, when it doesn't at all. Also, I reckon the Hurricanes just dived in at the deep end too fast, buying into Division One instead of working their way up. Just my opinion though - not intended to be slating the Hurricanes by the way.

T

TendringLOEB

JTD1993 said:
HPG
Medway Halloween
Chelmsford halloween
London Halloween
Worthing Halloween
Coventry Halloween
None
None
None.

Non-biased of course :D
For the love god just stop.

Stop.

Stop it.

Please...

Stop.

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
i'd agree with The Firm and Bulldogs - both got some good new players and I've seen both work together well

However, with Hurricanes I'd say that a lot of the "hype" is with them having such good kit due to Matt having so much money. To be honest, I always think that they reckon kit makes them better, when it doesn't at all. Also, I reckon the Hurricanes just dived in at the deep end too fast, buying into Division One instead of working their way up. Just my opinion though - not intended to be slating the Hurricanes by the way.
I think that there hasn't been any hype really about them, i think they have been low key.

Its just that some one has seen them having a go at the top spots and didn't like the look of it.

I have spoke to Matt and some of the team and they just want to get better and win and in a lot of team's nowadays there isn't to much of that going around so good luck to them.

and if they can afford to do it then even more good luck to them.

Basik

Platinum Member
Jan 11, 2007
UK
JTD1993 said:
HPG
Medway Halloween
Chelmsford halloween
London Halloween
Worthing Halloween
Coventry Halloween