Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Transformers

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
Couldn't resist buying the movie on dvd when it came out. Great childhood fun.top cast of voices too!Eric Idle, Judd nelson, Leonard Nimoy even Orson Welles as the voice of Unicron! the toys were very cool too.
tb-303
BTW The real Ian Brown?

ian brown

Aug 19, 2001
Bournemouth
Visit site
Im definatley get it on dvd when I get my PS2 (Just have to make sure that the student loan will stretch that far) Its sure class and the music is amazing. Im not the real Ian Brown by the way.

Dave

tb-303

Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
my mate still has an original optimus prime boxed.i have to get it! and the ultra magnus which changed into a gun thing but i thought that was pants. fave character was Jazz the 911 porsche.and the plane guy who kept swapping sides(can't remember the name)
tb-303

Manning26

LOL, Starscreams voice was pretty annoying. I don't really know why, but my favorite was a little blue truck guy. Man, I can't remember his name, he was the same size as Bumblebee. Crap, anyway, Soundwave was also very cool. Buddha, did you ever get Ravage or Laserbeak stuck inside Soundwave's chest? That always sucked, 'cause it messed upthe little dudes' stickers.

tb-303

Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
well the t-rex was called Grimlock and i cant remember the big fellas name the pteradactyl was called swoop anyway.and on the dvd its got the chapter where Jazz swears which was taken out the uk version,still got the dodgy "rock" music though!
as we're on a cartoon vibe does anyone remember and like Speedracer? probually shown more in the states but i love that cartoon.its got it all top car, top chick(trixie)mad ex-wrestler dad(pops racer) crazy enemys(monster truck,assasins and the acrobatic team) a nosey copper(inspector detector) pesky kid with pet monkey (spritle and chim chim) a young know it all enginer(sparky) and who could forget our hero Speed racer himself.or his rival racer (fbi agent) racer x,who unbeknownst to speed is actually his brother!
a cool cartoon from the sixties and seventies.anyone know what i'm going on about?
tb-303
i'm not mad honest, not much anyway!