Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Travel bags

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
After being away this weekend ive decided I need a new bag. Now a rucksack is to small and a kit bag is to big. It needs to have wheels and rucksack type shoulder straps.

So im asking every one out there who has one of the intermediate bags to post up a few pictures if they can of how they open up and the room they have ?? Or any non paintball ones people use ?

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
can get wheeled sports bags which are a bit smaller, plus since its soft even if its not full it still wont take up the space. thats what i used for ages.

something like this

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
Cotswold website they sell mountain equipment bags and roller bags, brilliant quality just not sure they have shoulder rucksack straps.
Don't even bother with Cotswold. Their prices are marked up major style.

But I was going to suggest mountain packs. I used mine before I got a navigator. Down side to these packs is the only place you can get a decent one at a decent price is in Scotland or Snowdonia.

Random Invert

Oct 27, 2008
N.Wales - Wrexham
www.outpostpaintball.co.uk
Don't even bother with Cotswold. Their prices are marked up major style.

But I was going to suggest mountain packs. I used mine before I got a navigator. Down side to these packs is the only place you can get a decent one at a decent price is in Scotland or Snowdonia.
Yeah it is bloody pricey but they sell them in the rock bottom outlet (Cotswolds discount store), think I paid £40 for my 70ltr, its hard as nails just a soft bottom bag so no good for pb gear but theyve just released a roller version.

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
Not bad.

I'd only go in Rock Bottom if anything as far as Cotswolds go, but even then doubtful. BMC discount, if there's anything I need when I'm not in Scotland / Wales then I go to the Outdoor shop in MK.

But on topic, I was going to suggest the Explorer, Lump... but then you don't have carry straps do you? Just a handle I thought. But they're compact and all so you should get away alright...