Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tribute to Riches mum - Ron

Feb 6, 2010
As some of you will know, Riches mum Ron passed away this afternoon after a sudden illness. I have known Ron for some years and she has always been a stallwart supporter of everything Rich and I have tried to achieve with the CPPS. As some of you may remember, about a year ago I threw my teddies out of the cot and considered leaving the support. During that time, it was with the support of Ron that Rich continued and built the foundations of what is now the CPPS.

Ron will always be remembered for her never ending enthuisasm for everything paintball related and I for one will always remember the way in which she never doubted what Rich was working towards. I will miss her as I am sure those of you who knew her will do so too.

Ron was due to compete in the 'Race for Life' on the 18th July which now Gemma will be competing in. I would very much like to like to support this in memory of Ron and will therefore be donatiing £10 from each team entry at the next CPPS event on August 8th.

I would like to thank all of you on behalf of Rich who have sent their wishes during this difficult time. It is at times like this that you realise just how close knit we are as a community and helps pull things into perspective.

Thank you all

Mark

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
from all the guys on marshall law i would like to send our condolences to rich and his family

bop just a thought could you also put a bucket at the admin tent so guys can add their donations to this good cause aswell

Feb 6, 2010
from all the guys on marshall law i would like to send our condolences to rich and his family

bop just a thought could you also put a bucket at the admin tent so guys can add their donations to this good cause aswell
Many thanks, we can do this - I wanted to donate from our own funds to avoid the difficult sitaution of suggesting teams contribute as I know some may already donate to worthwhile causes.

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
already said this on facebook to rich, but im deeply sorry and saddened to hear what has happened, all the best of luck to rich and his family!
and i will hand over some of what little money i have at next cpps to add to it, wont be much but its all i can afford...

much love!!!

KU Jim

Sep 28, 2009
Keele, Staffs.
Seconded... Keele sends it's love. Sorry it's taken so long to get this message but I have been without the internet for weeks on account of moving house.