Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Trigger techniques

el_thwatez

Member of DOOM
May 9, 2005
near chesham, bucks
Visit site
ok, i know, everyones heard it all before, but i was playing around the other day and i found a way to fire my impy faster with one finger accurately, than i can walking it - although i think this is only something HSW frames can do. basically if you have your hand facing upwards resting on the side of the hand holding the front reg, you can knock the ridge on the trigger on the way down and then back up getting you two shots for every movement.

anyone else found any 'different' ways of firing their marker fast as opposed to just walking it?

el_thwatez

Member of DOOM
May 9, 2005
near chesham, bucks
Visit site
hahaha thats actually exactly what i meant but in a much simpler way... now everyone knows :D . i found u can make your aim more accurate like that if you also keep your hand resting on the side of the gun (on my impy its perfect cuz it rests over the othere hand holding the reg)

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
i didnt really understand what you said before anyway. I cant do it on my timmy cos i cant reach, you wont be able to run and shoot like that though.

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
What you are describing is known as raking the trigger. Congratualtions! You have invented the wheel! Oh, wait... that's a lot like this here...

:rolleyes: :D

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Originally posted by Gyroscope
What you are describing is known as raking the trigger. Congratualtions! You have invented the wheel! Oh, wait... that's a lot like this here...

:rolleyes: :D
i always thought it was called flicking the bean ;)