Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Twisted Wish (Forum Game)

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Stolen of course, but I thought it would prove more amusing than the word association game, and hey, it's the weekend.

Rules are simple, someone makes a wish, and you grant it in the sort of twisted way Satan might do if he was a part-time genie. For example "I wish I had a Stako" could be answered "You do! But it blows up and kills your children and a little puppy":D After granting a wish, you then make your own. Be creative
Get it?

I'll start: I wish I could cook

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Ooops! I forgot to mention, once you've ruined someone's life with your sick twisted answer, YOU make a wish so it continues. My bad!

poo1y4eva

XcElLenCe
Jan 14, 2008
Artlepool!!!!
www.myspace.com
While in the zoo, you wife will become attracted to the tiger and seek an entry hole into the compound. When in she posed naked around the tiger and you were made do a photoshoot.

I wish I lived in Portugal.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Granted, you have a pet tiger, but you didn't think to train it so it chews all your furniture to pieces....then it eats you of course.

I wish I didn't spend all my time on this forum :p

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Granted, you get paid to go to every event that PGi covers, but one day you're plane crashes and you end up on a island with a few survivors that strangely have pasts that link up with each other.

I wish I hadn't spent so much money on my computer :(