Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Master training day on the 17th of june @ Northern Quarter Dishforth

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
On the 17th if June we are having a training day for the masters event the week after.

The Northern Quarter will be doing the field designs for the tournament its self so we will be having 2 fields with the exact same lay out of the maters the week after.

you can come as a team or on your own but please can you book in for this day because we can make scratch teams up on the day to make sure every one gets to play in a team.

If there is enough interest from King of the hill teams than i will make sure that you only play other king of the hill teams or make your own field for you or you can play all the teams which i think will make teams better because you will be playing team who are in a higher div than you.

The green fee for the day is £15 and paint is there for £15 a box.

Like i said please can teams book in for this event so we know how many are coming.

You can pay before hand with paypal or bank transfer or check if you get it to me before hand.

Plus this will be a great chance if your not on a team to come and meet teams who are looking for players so if any teams are then post on this and let people know so they can be on the look out.

Please get in touch if you need any more info Markie@northernquarterpb.com

phone not text 07837 252 594

Hope to see you all there.