Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM 7 man - March 11th - Combat Zone Lincoln

StrawmanPB

paintballthis.co.uk
Feb 1, 2006
paintballthis.co.uk
I personally dont think there is anything wrong with the uk masters 7man or 5 man. Plus RAMPING Is for PUSSY's and dosnt take any skill at all to do. I could give a ramping marker to a chimp and he could use it.

:)

Bush

destroy your idols!
Oct 5, 2002
messingham way
Visit site
well your view is taken with respect, even though it is a stupid comment in my opinion, you could also give a gun to a chimp and he could probably use it.

What is your point?
ramping is the way paintball is going now, masters need to understand that and sort it out.

what about the NXL

You going to tell the legion, Iron men, Trauma or any other teams of that calibre that they are as you put it "PUSSYS"?

"edit"

if you didnt know, nxl is full auto :)

TheRenton

P8nt'in Yo Face Since 03
well your view is taken with respect, even though it is a stupid comment in my opinion, you could also give a gun to a chimp and he could probably use it.

What is your point?
ramping is the way paintball is going now, masters need to understand that and sort it out.

what about the NXL

You going to tell the legion, Iron men, Trauma or any other teams of that calibre that they are as you put it "PUSSYS"?
lol, good old ramping debate, don't you just love it!

StrawmanPB

paintballthis.co.uk
Feb 1, 2006
paintballthis.co.uk
Well no but i don't like using ramping.
Where is the skill?
When i was showing my lass ramping on my Timmy i told her to have a go and she could do it, but if u like it then its up 2 u.

OddJob

Photographer
Oct 28, 2004
North Essex
Hello sexy people. Can I sleep yet? I need some please.

Are my pictures up anywhere Daniel son? Nice to meet you and the put other faces to names. thanks for having us Wendy :)

JoeJr

Feb 15, 2006
Birmingham
Number 3 would be how the event is supposed to be an equivelent of millenium with the rules, but, no ramping. Now i just dont understand this, on which, why would you want to advertise your event as "training" for milleniums, but then you dont have the main part of millenium. Ramping makes the game completely different and in my oppinion is needed in masters if they want to advertise themselves in this way.
Were you not there? wendy came round to discuss whether to make Div 1 Ramping for millenium training.