Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM - Shoot The Rainbow - Divisions

graeme_b

Jul 3, 2006
That was the best event i have played. Had some great games, played some wicked teams, top notch weekend. Thanks to phil for letting me play for him, thanks to J.C, Jon, Ash and, of course, Kai (great to see you playing again fella) for making the playing a little easier for me!!!

And of course thanks to the Disruption lads for all your humour throughout the weekend.

fraggie

Apr 2, 2007
I really enjoyed myself this weekend, had my ups and downs personally. Major down being writing off my G7 fly by landing on it on day 1 (bent barrel and grip frame, pictures curtesy of dan randon at a later date), and the ups being ripping with my new A1, and doing the "Oops upside your head" dance with Smoking Aces on field 1 :D

Cheers to the angels and everyone for a great weekend!

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
just want to say thanks to wendy, becks, geordie andy and everyone else involved for an awsome weekend.

congratulations to disruption and destiny for bringing home the tropies.

and a big thanks to Andy Steele for keeping me in hysterics all weekend long, especially playing snake with the 1-4-1 sword of justice.

had a great time reffing everyone

cheers
Balf
Field 2 Chrono ref

Dazzaster

Erm.... What does this trigger do?
Sep 2, 2005
North Norfolk
just want to say thanks to wendy, becks, geordie andy and everyone else involved for an awsome weekend.

congratulations to disruption and destiny for bringing home the tropies.

and a big thanks to Andy Steele for keeping me in hysterics all weekend long, especially playing snake with the 1-4-1 sword of justice.

had a great time reffing everyone

cheers
Balf
Field 2 Chrono ref
was hella funny that...

...although i must say I felt ashamed to be a his cousin when I saw him on the rv! :S lol only jokin.

great weekend :D

Dazz - sk assassins (guy in xsv jersey)