The Home Of European Paintball

Unique Pro Team Hot Hot News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Originally posted by jewel
Of course using a mail address is not very difficult and I have played with and against 'Giles' and he is the largest key holder to my identity, as I did approach Giles to use his mail address, he told me that he wasnt allowed to post and couldnt be used for sign in so he kindly gave me his gfriends address and hay ho away I go

...Apolgies to Beth, She had to put up with so many reply messages at work
sorry not having that. so you either preplanned to be a complete nerd and attempt to wind us up with your OMFG AMAZING HAWT PRO NEWS NEVER HEARD BEFORE *shakes head*

or you are lying through your teeth & are Giles

but again...i...really...dont...care. get out & meet girls you sad person.

"Well actually I went back and checked Giles' posts myself and tried to copy his grammatical style so I could trick you all"
best one I've heard ;)

Idealist

I for one hope this person never divulges their real Identity, just so none of you ever know for sure! Much more entertaining! Got to have some mystery in your life

If none of you really cared who it was you'd have given up asking long ago, and in fact even visiting this thread seeing as the 'point' of it (if there ever was one), was lost long ago. Let alone posting to the fact.

At least I dont have to go to Pbnation to watch a good "youre sad go meet some girls" argument anymore! Pre pubesent style insults are the way forward, I think even Kyle would be proud! I certainly am.

Pete I love ya, but I cant help but back the underdog. someones got to! Come on Jewel break out the petty insults! lets get this thread moving again...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Idealist
I for one hope this person never divulges their real Identity, just so none of you ever know for sure! Much more entertaining! Got to have some mystery in your life

If none of you really cared who it was you'd have given up asking long ago, and in fact even visiting this thread seeing as the 'point' of it (if there ever was one), was lost long ago. Let alone posting to the fact.

At least I dont have to go to Pbnation to watch a good "youre sad go meet some girls" argument anymore! Pre pubesent style insults are the way forward, I think even Kyle would be proud! I certainly am.

Pete I love ya, but I cant help but back the underdog. someones got to! Come on Jewel break out the petty insults! lets get this thread moving again...
Idealist, I'm afraid there is no doubt left, no room for manoeuvre, he's unmaksed, it's a done deal.
What kinda disturbs me is your encouragement he should continue his mauling, it's cruel, just cruel.
And it's one of those debates that would continue endlessly because he's just too damned stupid (or thick skinned) to realise he is getting beaten into the ground and on that note, this thread is closed.

---------------------------------THREAD CLOSED--------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.