Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

university paintball

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
set your own one up, like Cooks said, dont decide on your uni based on the paintball scene
there hasn't been one at Notts Trent until this year, and even now it's ****e as nobody ever responds to you. i was going to do one at the end of my first year, but my course was pretty demanding so gave up planning it.

on that note, im off to my graduation ball :)

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
Bloody hell its mini-wiles!
it's worth doing as you'll make a ton of friends, being the leader of a society brings benefits! You might not have any budding oli langs, but it'll be worth it.

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
leeds has one i think... or at least had one....

and yorks picking up atleast one guy from leeds met....

(and kat... surely you can be in more than one team... afterall the uni league is only a couple of weekends ;) )
I didn't mean I wouldn't play uni league :) Just ment I don't have to worry about it lol.

I suppose if you put it like that...:cool:

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
leeds has one i think... or at least had one....
Leeds University does have one if your interested pm on here or visit www.luupbs.co.uk someone has already posted it in this thread i think.

We were doing well in the last university, even tho we only played 2 events winning 3 out of 4, only reason we pulled out was that we couldnt get the drivers to get us down to the new venue.

Hopefuly if we can sort it out we should be able to make this years.

Frenchman117

Jul 15, 2009
Redditch
Hey, I'm heading to Brighton University in September 2010 and I've began talking to the Head of Sports to set up a paintball club.
Once I've done that, I'd love to set up either a league or competitions against other uni's.
If anyone has any contact with their heads of sports and are inerested then let me know because right now, the U.K. is miles behind America when it comes to paintball