Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

University Tournment (Happening)

Uni Paint

Oct 2, 2009
To get as many people as possible to come, there is no limit to the amount of teams that can be entered by 1 University. If you can't get enough players to get 2 full teams then its a maximum of 7 players.

Uni Paint

Oct 2, 2009
PAYMENT

Although we wanted to open the payment today, Wendy (UK Masters) is out of the country at a tournament so deposits will start to be taken next Monday instead. Apologies to anyone who was looking to pay this week.

When deposits are being taken, you can either pay by debit/credit card, cheque, cash or paypal. All must be paid to the UK Masters but please send an email to "uni.paint@hotmail.co.uk" so that we can keep a track of which Uni's have entered, how much they have paid and how many teams they have entered.

OttoVonLarnie

Oct 17, 2009
Is there a press pack or anything, or even confirmation of this event on an official site? just so that I can present it to the group so that it looks legit!

Uni Paint

Oct 2, 2009
Is there a press pack or anything, or even confirmation of this event on an official site? just so that I can present it to the group so that it looks legit!
This was one of my main concerns. Origionally, the deposits and money were to be sent directly to me but, so it looks more legit, all finances will be going through the UK Masters. Wendy, the owner of UK Masters, is out of the country this week but her number is on the site. As of Monday she is availalbe for calls about the event. I am also trying to get a page put up on the Uk Masters website for the event

Uni Paint

Oct 2, 2009
Hey guys,
Really sorry about the delay for the payment details. Here they are now:
Paypal: contact@scpv.co.uk
Debit/credit card
Cheque: payable to UK Masters

Remember its £50 deposit per team, total payment £200 per team. A maximum of 10 players can enter under 1 team but obviously this is a 5-man tournament so they can't all be on the field at the same time.

Paint will be £30 per box. Uni Paint will make no money from this as all the procedes go towards the cash prizes

We are trying to arrange for food and drink to be bought on site at the tournament on both days. This is almost 99% definitely happening but on the off chance we cannot arrange it, the location has access to supermarkets

Also, for any skeptics, this tournament will soon be up on the UK Masters website, just to prove that it is a fully-legit tourny.

If you have any questions then pm or email me

Uni Paint

Oct 2, 2009
A couple of Universities have said they would be interesested but nothing is certain until the deposit comes through. Once the money is in the account, the teams place in the tournament will be set unless they decide to drop out