Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

[Updated] Kit Firesale

Akril

Maverick
Aug 2, 2010
What size is the jersey and trousers?
Hi Robdav, the Jersey is Large, Trousers are XL. I should say though I'm 5'10 and weight about 11 stone 10 at the time, so not sure how the size correlate (or maybe I was just bigger than I thought.

Akril

Maverick
Aug 2, 2010
Is that 3 rotors in total.cant see the one with green glass
Sorry Artful the two working Dye Rotor's have gone. Its only the one black topped one which hasn't. This has had some intermittent faults (it stopped working last outing). I thought it was batteries and replaced, but no joy at the time. It is now working fine though so not sure what happen. The silver button of the back is however, missing.

Akril

Maverick
Aug 2, 2010
Hi Dave T, happy to send you the Rotor. I assumed Reaper's comment about the Egos was humorous rather than serious so happy to send you that too? Can I just check that you've seen the comments re that Rotor being faulty. It stopped working last outing but now seems to work (not sure what happened). But the silver button on the back is missing.

Assuming thats ok, I'll happy ship. What would you like to do about posting/ collection? I'm happy to get a quote for courier/ royal mail if you want to send me your address. Also paypal with you?

Akril

Maverick
Aug 2, 2010
Hi Reaper, apologies, I had misread.

So for all items (Silver Ego 10, Chrono, Dye Rotor (faulty), 11 lock lids) with postage and packaging, I could do it for £275?

Dave T, this would still mean the Ego 9 was free if your interested?