Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Upgrades and new kit

Dragunova

Condemned Paintball
This is a rather broad question,but can anyone recommend some good new kit i cna buy in the future, and possible upgrades for my existing kit...

I currently own :

Smart Parts Vibe (dont cringe, i happen to like it...)
45ci 3000psi HPA (DXS btw...)
Empire reloader II
Proto Switch EL (Camo...)
German Flecktarn as i generally play woodsball

As you can probably guess im pretty new to all this, and ANY kind of help would probably be appreciated... (The Vibe has the same barrel thread as the ION btw..) :D

Hawkins

Splash > All
Jul 8, 2007
Kent/Sevenoaks
If you was looking to upgrade over time id start with a good hopper first of all a halo or reloader would be fab, then get a 1.1l wrap tank much lighter and hold alot more. Then id get a new marker and move the hopper and tank across...

also depending on preference pads... elbow and knee pads are a good idea, packs. . .

CaveMan

Best EU..
Jan 30, 2008
Haverhill, Suffolk
Personally I would recommend getting a good pair of gogg's, maybe the e-vents or i3 Pro's.
Or a decent set of olive C7/8's as you said that you play woodsball a lot. Also I think that the Reloader B's could be a good option as they hold lots of paint (ideal for woodsball) and they can feed relatively fast.

Not sure if you already have one but a good 1.1l fiber wrap could be a good option as well.