Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Upgrades Are Comin On MY Shutter

chico

Mar 23, 2002
San Dimas, CA
Visit site
actully there is no drop off i run an tricked out f4 at high rof not high high but average damn set screws i messed up and made them 2 long and now the trigger doesnt always come back hav to sand those things down

blueshutter

Dec 10, 2002
Va Beach
Visit site
Im upgrading my spyder shutter for xmas too.
Im getting a 68ci 3000psi Java N2 tank and a 14" boomstick and a low pressure chamber im also getting a quickstip bolt this weekend. Will this improve my gun? its basicly stock except for the spring kit and the grips

nandakjohwah

Dec 6, 2002
new york/new jersey
Visit site
i wouldn't really recommend a kingman tank.. if you read several reviews on them you will find out that kingman support sucks and that the number of shots from your java tank won't be as high as other tanks. In my opinion, kingman would be the butt of all tanks..

I'd say just get a Crossfire, Nitroduck, or PMI they're only about $10 or $20 more than a Java and the quality/support is much more better. Also, their gauges are well known for being extremely accurate on their air systems.

chico

Mar 23, 2002
San Dimas, CA
Visit site
ya that will help the preformance of your gun but spyders do not need to run off of compressed air or n2 only higher end guns scream for it syders will run good of of co2 but this is only mi lowly opinion