Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

using marker for self defence !!!

Hammie

Killing for BZ 2013
Oct 6, 2007
DURHAM
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
i know you cant do this (use your marker for self defence) but who thinks you should be able to defend your self with your marker against a group of yobs that try to kick you front door down and glass you girlfriends brother over the head (this has just happened outside my house) as farmers can use air rifles and hot rice guns on trespassers, i was cleaning my marker at the time ready for this weekend and the urge to pick it up and pop a few hoppers on to their faces was nearly to much to handle, post up comments, just fancy a rant !!!

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
i know you cant do this (use your marker for self defence) but who thinks you should be able to defend your self with your marker against a group of yobs that try to kick you front door down and glass you girlfriends brother over the head (this has just happened outside my house) as farmers can use air rifles and hot rice guns on trespassers, i was cleaning my marker at the time ready for this weekend and the urge to pick it up and pop a few hoppers on to their faces was nearly to much to handle, post up comments, just fancy a rant !!!

Ohhhh i so hope this gets to the Gold Board...

Mylene Class , got a good roasting from the Cops for just showing people outside of her window a Kitchen Knife, just think what would happen if you shot someones eye out with a Paintball Marker..

:eek:

head_-_shot

UK Under 19's & London Tigers.
Oct 25, 2008
London
www.facebook.com
IMO yes
In the U.S (select states) you can shoot someone dead if they trespass.

And we have become some damn PC that we can't defend ourselves

I read somewhere if a women is being raped she isn't allowed to use her house keys to attack the guy.

It's stupid

Hammie

Killing for BZ 2013
Oct 6, 2007
DURHAM
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
i know we will probably never be able to use our markers and i would never jeopardise the sport by shooting some one but i think it would be good to be able to do and it woulg get me a bit of practice in for the masters lol