Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

vanguard creed leak

woodsballer3

May 19, 2009
there is a leak coming from the hole at the front of the bottom of the solenoid. its quite a major leak and i am very upset as i just got it back from vanguard help please

azzri

Vanguard Tech
May 18, 2009
Malaysia
Foot's right... but can you confirm that 1. with the gun aired up, are you able to push the bolt back and forth. 2. HPR is between 1 turn to 1 1/2 turns and the LPR is flush.

when changing the 15x2 orings, it is important that you make sure they are of the correct size and you dont nick the new oring when pushing the lpr body back in. Please refer to the videos if you are not sure what you are doing.

azzri

uther313

uther
Sep 4, 2007
Wrexham
connor your a bit of a muppet lol
if you cant get it sorted next training ill sort it out for you
let me no if u need help i will walk you through what you the other guys have said

jakefawcett

Oct 16, 2011
hey guys i have a leak coming from my solenoid aswell but i dont know how to fix it, i changed them the 15x2 orings and it sorted but after a day of playing its now still leaking :S

jakefawcett

Oct 16, 2011
yeah, now i had the LPR flush and because it was only chronoing at around 220 i went to turn it up then the leak cam back, its only a faint leak but its still a leak at end of the day