Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vanguard Creed v2 grips / custom grips

TomE94

Fe!
Feb 26, 2013
S****horpe
Hi guys, I'm looking for some vanguard creed v2 grips or grips to fit this gun, or could fit with a little crafting

Thanks

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
I could make some for you, the same as mine.

My grips wore out over time and the plastic inside became brittle, cracking and causing further damage to the rubber around the screws... I had some perspex sheeting from an old PC case mod unused, so I thought why not replace them ?

They're nothing fancy or by any stretch of the imagination professional but still look pretty good in my opinion.

I've tidied them up since I took these pics. I'll swap pics over when I get chance to take some more...

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
I've not shot any of it yet lol, but I guess I should give it a go and see how it holds up. It's pretty thick compared to a goggle lense. I know that's meant to take the impacts, but slightly thicker stuff should be okay with the odd hit.

I'd be cool with doing them for you, just pay a couple of quid for for postage and if you're happy, you could pay me what you think they're worth ?

I'm not a rapid production company by the way, I don't have loads of spare time, but I imagine they'd be done in a couple of days. Possibly ready to post out by the weekend ?

If you get some Perspex, there's nothing stopping you from marking some up and cutting your own. You can colour them, leave them clear or put a custom image between the frame and Perspex...

Last edited:

TomE94

Fe!
Feb 26, 2013
S****horpe
That'd be alright, but ive no idea how much theyd be worth, so id have to leave that to you, please could you let me know then i can see if i can buy etc :) thanks

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Ok, I'll make another set using the ones I have as a template. When they're done I'll post up pics and a price for your consideration ;)