Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vanguard Creed

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
Just bought a Creed from here, and don't have any Air to test it with, so was wondering if there is any way of making sure it actually fires. Did try turning on without eyes etc but heard no solenoid clicks as I am used to looking out for on my other markers, help? Thanks

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Without air there will be no way of telling if it cycles correctly.

You should be able to hear the solenoid click without air with the eyes off.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Correct me if im wrong plz but i noticed that if the battery was only about 10%-20% charged i couldnt hear the noid click on mine. But i left it to charge for a couple of hours went back and checked when the battery showed 80%-90% and hear the noid click.

Is your battery charged fully ???

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
The battery was around 70-80%, I tried this afternoon with a borrowed tank of a friend and only manage to get one shot off before I became too scared to break anything :/ It seemed to be leaking around the on/off asa and the one shot I fired without paint seemed to explode in my hand. It was stupidly loud and Im guessing over pressurised, any advice on both pressure and the leak?

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
I would strongly advise you to check the manual.

The ASA leak may be the o-ring on your bottle/tank.

What output is your tank ?

A good starting point with an average tank output of 650-800psi is to ensure the marker is fully de-gassed and the battery is showing 100%, start with the LPR and turn it in (clockwise with marker facing toward you) until it sits a tiny bit proud of the LPR housing. Then go to the HPR and turn it clockwise until it stops (don't over tighten as you'll nick o-rings), then back it out 1full turn.

Then you can gas up and it should cycle and will most likely chrono around 230-250... It can then be fine tuned with the HPR over a chrono to your field limit.

Foot and Mclovin101 are far more qualified than me on these gats, so if I have given erroneous info they will no doubt point you in the right direction.

Last edited:

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
I would strongly advise you to check the manual.

The ASA leak may be the o-ring on your bottle/tank.

What output is your tank ?

A good starting point with an average tank output of 650-800psi is to ensure the marker is fully de-gassed and the battery is showing 100%, start with the LPR and turn it in (clockwise with marker facing toward you) until it sits a tiny bit proud of the LPR housing. Then go to the HPR and turn it clockwise until it stops (don't over tighten as you'll nick o-rings), then back it out 1full turn.

Then you can gas up and it should cycle and will most likely chrono around 230-250... It can then be fine tuned with the HPR over a chrono to your field limit.

Foot and Mclovin101 are far more qualified than me on these gats, so if I have given erroneous info they will no doubt point you in the right direction.
Close but wrong way around with the HPR/LPR

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd334/shootnpoo1/Creedvelocityadjustment.jpg

This will help you and should get it to work. Would check the o-ring bottle what make of bottle are you using ??

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
Thankyou very much for the help, but its def not the bottle, was firing my mini perfectly before and after with the same brand new steely... It did sound more from the macroline part of the ASA so shall try refitting that tomorrow and hopefully with a combination of setting it up correctly and as wel it should be fine :)

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
It could still be the bottle as i had a dxs bottle that would cause a leak with the ASA but i put the same bottle on a Ego and it didnt cause any leaks

I would still try changing the bottle O ring

Last edited:

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
If the Bottle 0ring has gone it will vent air from the small hole on the bottom of the ASA.

Last edited: