Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Vlocity Jr chip options

Tempted

Feb 3, 2009
I've just bought a Vlocity Jr which will arrive this week. I've been reading around and understand that they get through batteries fairly quickly. I keep hearing about various chips that you can buy for them which improve efficiency and provide lots of user customisable options.

I've seen the Virtue chip which looks to be ~ £25, but I've also heard about a Dynasty chip and some others too. What are the differences between each of these and where can I get them from?

What does everyone else use/recommend?

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
We use Hyperdive chip's in all of ours,very programmable and good on batteries,can't vouch for any others but the best std chip would be the XSV.
Not sure about the Dynasty chip(doesn't that come std with the Dynasty version:confused:) and can only comment on what we've used.
Hyperdrive chips are around £20 (JCS),good on batteries(setting dependant),easy to fit and programme.

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
sorry to drag this thread back up, but just got a vlocity jnr myself...

programming option wise, is there a great deal of difference between the virtue and the hyperdrive?

are there any detals on the dynasty/xsv chips as i can't find them - even if there were is there any way of getting one...?

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
Use the Virtue chip in two of our hoppers,

too lazy to mess with the settings :) set it to 'Millenium' which feeds fast enough for 10 balls a second and is the least drain on the batteries.

brought it for improved battery live, big difference with stock standard chip

stock chip - played 5 man 10/12 games, then one days training session - batteries needed changing.

Virtue chip - played 5 man tourney 10 games, XBall tourney 19/20 games, 8/10 games at training, 10 games XBall training day yesterday batteries still going... :cool:

Cam Mc

Yes, quite...
Dec 10, 2008
North West
ive got the dynasty version, basically its just a simple select force chip, fairly good on batteries

it also comes with a dynasty ninja paddle which is extremely soft on paint

and it comes with dynasty stickers, and a free ''finger'' speedfeed.