The Home Of European Paintball

vlocity vs reloader

Muffin Man

Checking out the 50....
Dec 19, 2005
Somerset, UK
www.planeteclipse.co.uk
Originally posted by joeyarmstrong
i know its abit early yet, but just woundering weather people know what the mains pros and cons are??
dont really mind too much bout looks.

any advice much appreciated.
I would get a standard Halo B with rip drive for £100 quid new or around £60 second hand and pocket the difference over a Reloader B.

I really want to try a vLocity as they look quite clever but it will be a tall order to take the crown for the Halo/Reloader Hoppers.

haz

NPF Raiders #07
May 10, 2004
Birmingham
www.facebook.com
weight distribution

ok, can't remember who said it, but someone said an egg makes a gun too back-heavy? well yer, this is a good thing - the more back-heavy it is the better. If you think about it, when that gun is in your shoulder, you want all the weight to be as close to your shoulder as possible, because this reduces the amount of leverage it causes, thus making it easier to keep up for extended periods.

Moment (basically leverage about a point) = Force (weight) x Distance.

therefore reduce the distance, reduce the levarage

simple :D

Skeet

Platinum Member
I recently had a Velocity pass through my judjemental hands.

I tell you what...its quick as buggery...teh drive cone looks to be about 50% bigger than that of a HALO...it pings the balls out like nobodys business.
Pretty strong...uses bolts and nuts like the HALO....battery compartment on teh one I had was a very, snug fit, to actually get teh buggers in there...but that would probably just require some modification with a sharp implement, such as a blade or Baca's witt...
Hmm..lid, yes...hole could have been a touch bigger, or slightly angled down liek teh HALO...but it was quick.

I swapped it for a HALO.