Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk On Days - London

Swooop

Jul 8, 2001
Under the bed...
The best thing to do is come down to the Tower Walk On on the 30th June. Great night and there will be plenty of people who can help you out and make sure you dont make too big a prat out of yourself!

Well worth a visit.

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
yes mate, it's £5 hire for the gear (marker, hopper, bottle, overalls, goggles, battlepack etc. everything you need). £20 entry for the day (inc. tea, coffee and lunch) and £25 for a case of 2000, decent paint, Ramp or Nightmare usually.

So you'd be looking at £50 for the day all in. Unless you've got a really itchy trigger finger.

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
Tower Paintball is definitely worth a visit, I've played there and enjoyed it. I should go back now that they're doing walk ons again.

Mitya

May 17, 2009
London
Thanks guys, the next walkon at Tower is firmly in my diary. Hopefully see some of you there!

Mitya

May 17, 2009
London
I've managed to get the last bits of kit in just in time for Campaign tomorrow. Annoyingly the trains are so irregular that I'll be there about an hour early and I'm on my own too.

Here's the kit I've got together, if anyone notices that I've forgotten something crucial please let me know!

Marker
Air bottle
Hopper
Mask
Pods x3
Battle pack
Jersey
Pants
Spare batteries
Squeegee
Barrel sock

Allan Solo

Sep 27, 2012
London
I live by London Bridge/Borough, so not a million miles away! If Warren Wood plan a day on 28th June I'll probably be up for that. Currently looking at doing the 14th June walk on at Campaign
Hey mate, myself and a bunch of my friends will be heading down to campaign for their walk-on which is always epic on the 13th next week if you are interested we are all from west London and we would be happy to help you out on the day. So if you are interested private message me ill send you my mobile number and we can find ourselves on site. We only started only a few months ago also and the paint-balling community were more than happy to help us with any issues we had silly as they may have been! :)