Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk-on Evening: MEGA PAINTBALL @ Bournemouth

sam ...

If you look a bit further back mate all prices ect are sorted, i just need to sort out some dates.

heres my post:

ok guys i think thats enough with the slagging match :eek:

back on topic ....

(thanks for the quick repose Karl :))

These are the outcome:

The FPS limit is 205max i think most people can setup that low ? (if not tough ****, lol nah just post up if you cant ;))

edit: i would like to see someone do 205 bps though :D sorry typo
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Paint is £40 per 2000, so you can split a box with a mate since i doublt anyone will use up 2000 in 3 hours.... now saying that someone will do it :p
"we do use Sterling but a special grade developed for us, with a softer shell, and slight less fill, as you don't get the spin off with the lower pressures and easier to clean. [This is a true statement as sterling do custom jobs for sites, so dont argue this please!] So we do pay more per Box.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Green fee is £15 per player to use the arena - "which we have to pay people to clean"

Ok these are the facts, i want your input please

If your not intrested then dont get involved :rolleyes:

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
But from when I spoke to Roy he told me he hadn't mentioned any prices, mate, let alone settled on what you've mentioned. I have no idea what the hell is going on, so I will set this for definate tommorow when I go chat with him.

When i spoke to roy he wouldn't say anything about prices ect, all the was interested in was showing off the site...but when i spoke to karl (roys partner at mega) he had been really helpful, thus providing us with all this info.

put all the info i posted up past roy and say karl gave us them figures ect and see what he says.