Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Walk-on @ National Paintball Games Staffordshire Sunday 19th April

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Hey guys and gals

Following the success of last week’s walk-on, I am pleased to announce that the next one will take place on 19th April and will now be a regular fixture. They will be normally held on the 2nd Sunday of the month so get your calendars out and pencil them all in!

Prices will be £20 BYO or £50 with a box of paint. Extra paint will be charged at just £30 a box.

Paint will be announced over the next couple of weeks, as he's getting some fresh in....but expect it to be good quality stuff along the lines of Blaze. As soon as I know for sure what it will be, I will post up.

If you're bringing someone without kit, its £55 for 2000 and a marker/mask/overalls etc will be provided. If they (or you) just want 1000 balls, cost is £40, or £45 with all kit. Jacket potato lunch included and free tea/coffee! I'll try and get some doughnuts in again from Krispy Kreme!

We'll be mixing the games up from last time to keep it interesting, such as playing across the valley on the castle. If anyone has any suggestions for a game, post up with your suggestion!

Site address:

North Plantation
Hollington Road
Tean
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
ST10 4JT

Its 10mins from Junction 15 of the M6 and just 10mins from Uttoxeter just off the A50 (so easy reach from Derby/Nottingham as well).

Please post here to confirm names and numbers in groups and I can get you all booked in.

Any questions, just post up or pm me.

Look forward to seeing you all down there!

Ains

P.S Jamie is also hosting the masters the week before on the 12th at his farm site roughly 10mins from the above address, so if anyone wants to have a look at some SupAir, that will be the place!

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Guys, if the Sunday is going to be a problem, would Monday 13th be any better considering its a bank holiday?

Maybe some of the people playing the masters on Sunday would come on the Monday then as well. I know Jamie allows camping on his farm where the masters is being held.

Post up with thoughts.......

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Spoken to Jamie, and with it being Easter weekend and also the masters on the same day at his other field the decision has been made to change the walk on to Sunday 19th for this month only!

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
I'm not sure Paul,

I'll ask him and let you know - I guess it depends if you're group are comfortable mixing with the walk on players? Have they ever played before?

Ains

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
I think as long as they feel safe playing it should be ok. I try and protect any new players on my team as much as possible, and all of the guys and gals that come down are of the same opinion.

We'll keep it to Semi only on the day which should help as well. In fact I'm determined for them to have a good day so they'll want to come to the next walk on!

How many are there in your group Paul? Looks like I'm going to need more doughnuts :D