Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Want to meet Alan Shearer - Charity Event

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
I have cleared this with the mods so its all ok

Basically some of you may be aware i am part of a support / Charity group called Ups n Downs, One of our main aims is to support people in Northamptonshire who are affected by Down Syndrome and also make people more aware.

We are holding a Black Tie charity evening on Friday 9th March 2012 at Wicksteed Park, Kettering with special guest speaker Alan Shearer and a few more in the pipe line ( Have yet to 100% confirm)

The night will be based around Alan doing a 45 min Q&A session with a 3 course meal and will be introduced by Matt Lorenzo( Sky sports Presenter) There will be a Auction and a Raffle with some top prize.

Tickets are £40 each and we do have a good rate with a local Hotel

All money raised will go to the Down's Syndrome Association and to Ups n Downs to carry on the work they both do

I know it may not be local for everyone but its something i though id share. Not every day you could sit in a room with one of the England captains :)

If your not local and feel you can still help out in anyway by any means please get in contact or if you want any information just message me or even if you want to buy a few tickets please again contact me

Here is our Website www.upsndowns.co.uk

I have also attached a link to our story and how we came to be involved in such a wonderful support group www.upsndowns.co.uk/?page_id=171

Would like to thank Pete , Craig and Cheryl for allowing me to post this on here thank you

Richard

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
... I did hear he wanted to meet me .... I suppose I could be persuaded to oblige him with an audience ....

[Note to Mods: This does not count as a post because it's for a good cause and so, 'no' I am not coming back]

Reactions: Mclovin101
G

Gassy

Can I pay via paypal either on the ticket line or via you ? 2 tickets Please :D

G

Gassy

Send to my PayPal plz do you still have it or shall I send it again :)
its in there somewhere but it is easier if you just send it to me again :eek:

and the hotel details aswell please, may aswell get it all done :)

G

Gassy

Payment sent for 2 tickets and we will get the hotel booked shortly :cool:

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
To make this event better im on the hunt for auction and raffle prize's to bring in extra income I would be grateful to receive any prizes which may be suitable for this. Donations, of any kind, make such a tremendous difference to how much we can raise on the night, and every donor is gratefully acknowledged in our programme

I know times are hard at the min but it would make a massive bonus no matter how big or small :)

So if there is anyone out (company's) there that can help It would be a big help

Many thanks