The Home Of European Paintball

wat paint do you use

Seraph

Samurai Member
Nov 26, 2001
The Woods
www.geocities.com
hmmm...you can swear?

well, i personally dig Diablo Inferno, the blue stuff. But for cheap paint i love 32 Degrees team colors.

hmmm....the images i post don't seem to work......

bm8282

Lite em' uper
Nov 19, 2001
Pittsburgh
Visit site
i was thinking about a freak, but realized that i like RPS and the big daddy barrel fits that perfectly, so why pay more for the different bore sizes:D :D

bm8282

Lite em' uper
Nov 19, 2001
Pittsburgh
Visit site
but....with the freak you can use cheaper or more expensive paint if u needed to so i guess i should have just got the freak..o well im pondering to much now;)

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
I preffer to use Diablo Blaze or PMI's. I just recently use Point Blank paint, and they performed great. There are so many brands out there that it would be hard to choose which one you would like the best. Also, if you want some reviews on a certain kind of paint, go to www.pbreview.com. I have ben there a million times. It's a great site. ;)

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
used to use RPS advantage, F~@#ing brilliant! Haven't played since Campaign and have hopefully switched teams so I think I have changed paint.

Emerson

no longer a newbie
Nov 10, 2001
Indiana, USA
I like PMI Premiums, but sometimes Diable Blaze's cuz the box is totally awesome :D (oh, and that's the paint they have at my field).