Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

We kicked ass (Knights)

Feb 18, 2002
guildford
Visit site
Well f**king pleased,today i was made the new Knight.
And we completely ruled our division/s today at temple-respect to Clive-wicked day!
Woody,Greg,Tom,James,kyle,Chris and Laron well done team-plus email me!

woodsta

Train hard--fight easy
Oct 12, 2001
Surrey
Nice one for getting on mate, we had that parntership going pretty well on the right side! loved it!!! You got on well wid everyone, but played your f*ckin heart out yesterday!! NIce one

ps. Does your sister want to be like a water girl or something, i think the team would get on well wid her, i definatly would?!!!!!!!!!!!! joke mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Dave S ECI

ECI + HFT
Jul 17, 2001
53rd and 3rd
Visit site
You are a good team guys, so do you have any plans to plan any bigger (ie non temple events). Seems to me that the emphasis on tourney ball in the UK has gone up north, so maybe thats where you need to go....?

anyways good luck

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Ta for the respect dude.

We had a good day, including a very tough game against you guys. Were learning ****e loads, every game we play.

Were planning on doin the cup, and possibly tolouse. Big problem is getting funding to do the bigger millenium events as were all students - well mabye not laurant (sp?)!

Big thanks to Clive and Ross (Shockwave) for all the financial help and the training there giving us. And to Diablo for supplyin their awsome paint (Plug?).

We are currently looking for more sponsorship to allow us to play more milleniums and to progress even further. Anyone interested?

See you guys on the field...

L8trz
Tom

P.S - Who be diablo prince? Dan??

Feb 18, 2002
guildford
Visit site
Diabloprince be me Dan mate-sad name but mission to get an original name online-anyway cheers Knights for lettin me on the team I had a wicked day jesterday,I know it was my first tourney but i tried and hoped helped,its a shame we lost that game against Skulls but they played well and got the win.
I can see us goin far,we were the youngest team there and were winning almost all games,but we still got loads to learn(me especially)
Dan,(Ping)

Dave S ECI

ECI + HFT
Jul 17, 2001
53rd and 3rd
Visit site
Well with all the waiting between games and getting called out early for most of ours we watched loads of games. No special game plan just play hard and move up the field, same as every game.

Besides I watched most of that game from the dead zone.:(

oh, and I used to play on the same team as james, good to see him getting along so well.

most exciting team to watch seemed to be the JCS imperial/ banzai/ iron wolf conglomerate. Taught me a thing or two.

booga

Arthritic Pirate
Congrats on the 1st place Knights, you play a really fast, aggressive game. Great to watch and to play against.
I have to agree with Dave about the JCS/Banzai/IronWolf team up
they kicked some serious ass, I just loved that coordinated front player move they pulled against one of the Storm squads.