Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Barrel????

Manning26

Hey Bond,
Sorry Dude, but me being an ignorant yank and all, is "rubbish" good or bad? Initially, I thought you were saying your Freak sucked, but the more I look at it I think you meant that it kicks ass. So my question is, does it suck, or kick ass? I have been eyeballing them for a bit, and am considering buying one, so your input would be appreciated. Thanks bud:D .
And Killer Onion, I totally agree on the BOA, they rule, although I would go with more than a 10". That's just my opinion though:rolleyes: .

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Rubbish = garbage. Dude, surely you've heard that one before, it's not totally a British colloquialism. Some other odd ones that I have picked up on since being here that ARE British terms for various things:

loo = restroom
lorry = truck
yorkshire pudding = puff pastry
lift = elevator
cheers = thanks dude
bullocks = bull****
mince(beef or lamb) = ground
fag = cigarette OR butt pirate (whereas we only use the latter meaning)

Isn't English style English strange?

Gazz

Aug 6, 2001
East Grinstead
Visit site
this is the barrel system to buy!

Freaks are the way to go man! put it this way, witha complete freak system you get 8 inserts,a freak back and a reak front, which are the equivalent to 8 barrels, you can then buy another front, longer or shorter whichever, you then have 16 barrels. a stainless back another 16 barrels, which brings us up to 32 barrels, you can chop and change front lengths and you will have soo many barrels for just a small price, compared to loadsa individual barrels for an astronomical price.......do you see what i mean? if ya want proof teams like the rushers, ugly ducklings, allamericans, and the icemen use them!

they also look good too!!! go to www.smartpartseurope.co.uk for a little look:cool: