Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Barrel????

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Ah, indeed. I loved my Shocker so much, but couldn't stand how quickly it would gulp gas. Then one fine day at Zap Masters it dawned on me that I needed to switch to a more efficient barrel and maybe I could squeak through 2 games instead of just one. $50 and three minutes later PRESTO! I threaded on a 14" CP barrel and upped my shot count by a little over 20%. I never used my AA barrel after that, eventually swapping it for a 9v conversion and a can of Skoal. That's how worthless AA barrels really are.

But yet people will continue to buy AA fronted Freaks. Yeah, they're accurate at medium range, but don't cut the mustard at back player ranges. Oh, and what good does even the most accurate of barrels do ya when you run out of air?

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Ah, indeed. I loved my Shocker so much, but couldn't stand how quickly it would gulp gas. Then one fine day at Zap Masters it dawned on me that I needed to switch to a more efficient barrel and maybe I could squeak through 2 games instead of just one. $50 and three minutes later PRESTO! I threaded on a 14" CP barrel and upped my shot count by a little over 20%. I never used my AA barrel after that, eventually swapping it for a 9v conversion and a can of Skoal. That's how worthless AA barrels really are.

But yet people will continue to buy AA fronted Freaks. Yeah, they're accurate at medium range, but don't cut the mustard at back player ranges. Break a ball in them and they're worthless... Hellfire doesn't come out of barrels like that with anything less than a spray bottle. Oh, and what good does even the most accurate of barrels do ya when you run out of air?