Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What does the Paintball Industry need?

steeley

Back after a break
Oct 15, 2009
Oxford
yes Sid you hit the nail on the head there mate.. as soon as it started getting too serious I left...now Im back in it for the fun factor.. Im older now so plan to take it a little less seriously but will see where the journey takes me!

campbell08

Nov 2, 2008
10 Minutes from guildford
I feel that we need to get the word out. Say if you asked the whole world who Ollie Lang was im sure that 99% would answer no. We need to find some way of showing the average person what tournment paintball is like. Sombody asks me at school.
GUY: What did you do at the weekend ?
ME: I played paintball
GUY:What running around the woods ?
ME: No I playing tournment paintball
GUY: Whats that ???....

There needs to be a way of introducing the average Joe to paintball and showing there is more to just shooting a gun and showing theres a whole lot of tactics involved. The word needs to get out! But im not sure how ?
This is so true, to people I don't no very well I sometimes just don't tell them I was paintballing at the weekend. Just because of the hassle of explaining everything and listening to that one time they went paintballing and he climbed into a tree and shot 20 guys. :D

steeley

Back after a break
Oct 15, 2009
Oxford
This is so true, to people I don't no very well I sometimes just don't tell them I was paintballing at the weekend. Just because of the hassle of explaining everything and listening to that one time they went paintballing and he climbed into a tree and shot 20 guys. :D
lol... I don't tell anyone either for the reason you just gave... I could explain it all but by that time they are bored and are bursting to tell you their paintball story.. if not already interrupted yours to say an amazing Rambo story, or the "the guy gave me a over powered gun" story :D

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
What we need is a Clone Army of Robbos, just like in the second worst Star Wars film ever made.

They could all wear that sweet white armour, too.

I'm sure you will all agree, white is definitely the best colour to go to war in. It does not make you stand out at all, and does not show dirt.

I bet you that the defence contractor that sold the Empire all that white armour, matching white spaceships AND 2 white Death Stars is laughing his ass off all the way to the bank.

:)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
What we need is a Clone Army of Robbos, just like in the second worst Star Wars film ever made.
:)

I think the world has just about had enough of one Robbo, let alone an army of clones; in fact, I think I'd end up having to fight them all coz they would end up pissing me off ...... I'm not so sure I'd like me.