Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what happenes if some1 sells you a broken gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

anton_l

Banned
Jun 8, 2010
what can you do if some 1 on this forum sells you a broken gun and they say its working fine say it breaks batteries or you cannot chrono it over 200 fps

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Slightly confused as to how a marker breaks a battery ??? , also if perhaps you post up what marker it is maybe its a simple fault that can be rectified before someone is accused of selling you faulty goods...

Use the forums they are your friend...

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
if the batteries go flat then you get over it and go buy some new ones.
if it plain doesn't work you talk to them about the problem and hope that they or someone else here can help.

if you followed the rules of the forum then the mods can try and help.
paypal disputes,
other members that know them in person,
etc.

most of the time you will find stuff works or is an easy fix that the previous owner got scared of.

anton_l

Banned
Jun 8, 2010
yeah turned it on and wouldnt shoot over 200 fps get home next day and turned it on the board shut off when the battery was full and i put a new one in and it worked but the battery had been in it for one day and it wouldnt work

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
yeah turned it on and wouldnt shoot over 200 fps get home next day and turned it on the board shut off when the battery was full and i put a new one in and it worked but the battery had been in it for one day and it wouldnt work

What marker is it ??

anton_l

Banned
Jun 8, 2010
mini thing is i dont know why it would do that to a battery and i know about the whle 200 psi thing

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Pop a thread up on the Tech section. Bolter is very good with mini's there is a few other ppl aswell

Have you adjust the back cap
Checked all the oring
Reset the board to stock

READ THE MANUAL ????

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
You bought that off of foot, I'm sure he wouldnt have sold you a duffer. He has had loads of mini's and knows a fair bit about them. Have you contaced him?

Status
Not open for further replies.