Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What is best to wear on your neck/head when playing??

NorthIrish

Apr 30, 2005
Bristol
Visit site
JT mask, neck protecteor and a WKS head sandana.

Neck protector came about after being shot in the throat while marshalling, twice. Right on the adams apple, that does hurt :(

The sandana is probably too thin to cushion any head shots, but it stops stray hairs catching in the foams of my goggles when i put them on, nothing as distracting as being tickled by a stray hair during a game.

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
in the summer i put a bandana / rambo style headband on to absorb some sweat and prevent fogging in my mask and the nasty "wet sponge" that usually occurs in the mask in the heat, and in the winter i whack on a beanie to keep my ears warm :)

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
Well personally i just wear bandana and mask, but i was giving an all around opinion on whats to offer.

tim_c

Oct 12, 2006
I wear nothing on my head but my mask and hair (and there's not much of that!).

On my neck, I usually start the day with a black scrim scarf, but that usually goes after a game or two to keep cool! Apart from that I just have my collar turned up for some slight protection.

Now, for the importatn part... Don't fear the neck hits!!!
Last time I played, I was trapped, and my only option was to leap out and spray 3 people who were no more than 12 feet away... One of their shots landed on my inner thigh. Another inch higher and I'd have been hit on the 'other' head! The pain of that doesn't even bear thinking about!!! :eek:

Cerberus

I hate Carebears
Jul 13, 2006
Bunker King Sandna, it has saved me so many times, I dont acctualy think I have had a break on it yet and I have been hit about 12 times in the head this year