Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what is the best marker around for 2007

shadowblade

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2007
surrey
what is your opinion on markers and whats the best out their today ie dye ,angels ,egos,and so on i need new marker but i think its the hardest thing to do i have angel g7 fly not sure where to go from here please help
many thanks

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
There really is no better gun.
An Angel G7 Fly is very high up there anyway, you shouldnt feel a need to upgrade.

My personal preferance though? Angels. I have the model below yours (06 speed) and its brilliant for me.

The_neB

#42 Sneaky Snorkels 2
May 14, 2006
Lichfield, Staffs, UK
In my opinion you shouldn't need to upgrade guns as a G7 is a great marker and will do the job as well as most newer markers, having said that if you are determined to spend cash (maybe you've won the lottery) may i suggest the A1 because it's an amazing marker and runs on lp (saves you replacing you're air system)

hope this helps

Ben

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
If the gun feels fine stick to it .....

if on the other hand you like shineys all top end guns will do a excellent job for you

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
i have a g7-fly and its very good..

owww almost forgot
ANGEL G7-FLY FOR SALE!

:) now sporting a 05 ego. mmmm eclipse rule

nah on a serious note. my angel is a bit big for a front player. wide as a truck and very bling bling. not liking the standard swivel locking feedneck and always gettin had at the chrono for trigger bounch even tho lips have looked at it a couple of times.

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Invert Minis are great guns so small and light. With very few things that can go wrong with it.

However I am also a big fan of the NXT shocker and egos.

All of the above are reliable fast and light. Try out a few and see what you prefer.