Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what music does everyone listen to here?

Draven

Jedi Master / bunker sl*t
Nov 19, 2001
in a house
www.diablopaintballing.com
mostley loud, agressive, angry,... and some may say depressing music,... a.k.a metal

fear factory,korn,metallica, soulfly, system of a down,
marilyn manson, seplutura, slipknot, ozzy,black sabath,
linkin park,stained, limp bizkit, cypress hill, lynch mob,
type o negative, machine head, offspring, white zombie,
rob zombie, craddle of filth (good screaming guitars), guns and roses, testament (more of them screaming guitars) front line assembly, weylander (celtic death metal), megadeth, iron maiden,
chemical brothers

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
Metallica, Motzart, Rush, Pink Floyd, Jethro Tull, Alice Cooper, Iron Maiden (though I havn't heard their latest stuff) Joe Satriani, Madness, Bach, Holst, Vivaldi, Aerosmith and absolutely sh** loads of other stuff like opera Jazz R&B but I tend to steer clear of the Electronic stuff ( somes OK )

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Well, ordinarily I'm pretty much a hard rock/metal guy, but recently I've diversified into country and some varieties of club music. I'm not too familiar on the differences between various techno genres, not having come from that kind of background, but I do know some of them from my limited range of clubbing experiences. (We don't have much of that over here.) What would you classify the Stockholm 2001 Heaven soundtrack CD as? I picked it up at MGO and have hardly been able to turn it off since.

Sean Diamond

Extreme Rage Man !!!
Apr 9, 2002
Birmingham
Anything a Dj can spin rules...
Particularly Trance, Dance, Hard House, Drum n' Bass...you get what i mean. I'm currently fighting a battle in my head whether to spend £400 on paintball stuff or some Dj equipment.
Damn lifes tough, but keep that funky groove goin...