Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what music does everyone listen to here?

psycow

May 13, 2002
South Africa
Visit site
Slipknot, Drowning Pool, A Perfect Circle, Rammstein, KMFDM, Tool, Adema, Amorphis, Soulfly, Sepultura (Before Max left), Static-X, KoRn, Fear Factory, Union Underground, Filter, NIN, Spineshank, Demacretia, Sex Pistols, Coal Chamber, In Flames, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Nirvana, Type O Negative, Slayer.....

ices

Banned
Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
I listen to dance music coz i love it like my 2nd marker (check ma sig) well almost (hope she no read this :eek: )

Other than this i always take ma mp3 with me with a load of stuff onnit but to get me in the mood i listen to slipknot (no i aint a mosher nononononono) yes they are phychotic but it does give your mind an edge over nervous, i call it phyching meself up.

No i dont go round the field with phychotic influences trying to batter everyone with my marker after listening to slipknot.:D

Its to make sure i aint afraid of bein bunkered by some big nasty man :)

For all you people who think im a kid......tadah i am 17 and yes i am very immature, real name is stephen and i know im irresponsible, talkin garbage but what do all the yanks talk bout on here? :D h0h0.

JimShady - Twisted Capt.

Plaited Wookie
Jan 7, 2002
Smacklesfield
Visit site
Good god theres a lot of metal heads on here! :rolleyes: ah well, its all personal choice really isnt it?? I like a bit of everything (even metal if im in the mood) from classical to old skool, beatles to iron maiden.. but if going out (clubbing) or at a party, whatever - its gotta be D&B particularly old skool hardstep: mickey finn, aphrodite, etc.. (jungalist flava), or funky techno, ie: Dave Clarke, Sven Vath, Ritchie Hawton (spellings all wrong probably) and if stayin in its Hip Hop: Wu Tang, Roots, Jurassic 5, Black Sheep, etc..

makes me :D

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
If its got a good beat......

My preferences are D'n'b, (Drunk 'n' blonde) ;)

Progessive house, acid techno, funky techno, southern fried techno.

Anything which has had some thought behind it.

Or failing that make my own music! That way you only get what you want (or close to it anyway)

Bedroom Studio is the $hit!