Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What type of ASA?

:)

Most of our site supporters sell an ASA of some description.
They just like to hide them in deep and obscure places in their web store.

I use CP asas. Because they are very durable and can take the odd dive. I cant count how many planet ones ive snapped.

This page sells them, and also illustrates the difference between a standard ASA and the spazzy ones they have on the tippmann.
Everything on that page will fit your gun except the tippmann specific rail.
http://www.lpspaintball.biz/acatalog/Custom_Products_Cradles.html

So if you got the CP ASA it would slide right on to your rail where the air system goes on at the moment.

I cant say how well it will fit on your rail. Yours looks quite large. You could always cut it down or something.
But if you wanted to go the whole way you could get the micro rail also available on that page.

hope that helps.

AlexMcAlpine

P8ntballer TeamSpeak Mod
That's what I'm after :)

It's a bit late now to get something shipped out intime for the weekend.

BZ Paintball supplies will be onsite at the event though, as such I'll ring them up and ask them to bring one along. Only problem is, I can't find the CP products in their online store. The only ASA I can see on their site is the Smart Parts ON/OFF. Looks like it should work though...

Yes its quite easy.

You might need a longer peice of macro line if your new setup ends up with a longer distance between your ASA and inline reg.

I can see from your picture that you have Tom Allen high pressure macro fittings.

They arent compatible with regular macro and fittings so, you'd need to replace the whole lot.

Macro line, and 2 elbow fittings.

The air fittings need threadlocking in.

BZ could do all the installation for you if your buying stuff from them.
It would take them 2 minutes rather than your 15.