Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

whats in a name?

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
mostly letters, consisting of vowels and constanents (sp)

har har har....

moving on - this may have been done before, but how does everyone come up with their names? looking on the boards there are some truly ridiculous, crap, etc take your pick, names.

so, tell us all, how you cam up with your genius name...

Alien_Balliztix

Diet Coke with Cherry
I recieved the nickname of ALIEN when I was working for Umbro sportswear nearly 10 years ago.
Basically I always used to wear shirt ,tie and trousers to work. Mainly due to the fact that my G/f at the time was too snobby for her own good(and mine). WE broke up on a friday afternoon and over the weekend I threw out all my old clothes and bought a whole new image. Arrived in work on the monday morning with Green spiky hair, all my piercings back in(10 in all) and combat trousers and t-shirt. My secretary took one look at me and said I looked like a bloody ALIEN. Tada!!!!:D

Balliztix was just something I added on as there was another alien and was going to change it. Never did though:rolleyes:

was that long winded and boring enough for you?:cool:

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
now that, is quite clever matt. well done.

alien - good story.

names with a good reason or story behind are fine. im just wondering about the really crap names :)

Crazy

Feb 27, 2003
Australia
Visit site
"Crazy" was given to me years ago by my indoor cricket team due to my Batter intimidation techniques:D

That and some unorthodox moves on the paintball field.

Some of my team mates are
"Spice" -after the spice girls. He has every new gadget so he was Yuppy Spice.

"Silent Bob" - An uncanny lookalike to the character

"Harpo"- When we first met him he had just had his tongue pierced so he didn't speak much and we named him after the silent one of the three stooges.

"Blobby"- Looks like the Mr Blobby doll.

"Pilot"- Guess what he's a pilot:rolleyes:

"Podbitch"- He's our Podbitch.Not much thought gone into that one.

Finally "Mary"-Cause he's a virgin. The virgin mary

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
my nick name is leadpig as i'm a plumber who specilises in sheet leadwork,my m8 was to pissed to say leadpig one night and could only manage lepig:rolleyes: :D
pig part comes from me lifting lead all day and my love of beer = me being nearly as wide as im tall:(