Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

whats in a name?

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Because (allegedly) i have a very short memory... similar to that of a fish, ie Guppy. Something i forget quite often is my pack..usually at about the time 10 seconds is called... :(

cookie_834

P8ntball killed me....
Oct 28, 2004
in a house with a window
Visit site
weeeelll i have 2 nicknames

hedgehog, cos when i gel my hair it looks like a hedgehog has decided to sleep on my head :p

and cookie is cos one day in food tech we we're asked to say what food we'd be, so i said id be a cookie cos sometimes im sweet like choclate, sometimes im a bit nutty and other times im that blueberry cookie that looks like its growing mould on it.

so from then on my mate called me cookie, and i call him hob knob....cos hes a diformed dick that stinks the place out :D

CraigG

Jun 19, 2005
scotland!
Visit site
im a bit of a geek, so online gaming is the root of my alias an has been the same since i was like 10 :p
nothing to do with causing chaos in real life, im a nice boy.

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
I've had mine kinda since i was 3 i have been told i was good at hiding, appearing out of no where an playing dead (to the point where an ambulance was called as the woman who ran the play school thought i was she could feel no pulse nor tell i was breathing i can slow it all down :p ) so for this i got called Casper after the friendly ghost ;)

When i was 7 though we moved an i changed school when i got there people asked me what i was called i said Casper my friends called me it but the people who we played football with that were 4 yrs older were all watching Jasper Carrot on tv at the time an since i have ginger hair decided to call me that instead an after many years of fighting anyone who called me carrot i had it dropped to Jasper no offense to SAAC but i hated that word as it was used derogatory towards me when i was at school