Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

whats the best kind of goggles ?

gun_grunt

Jul 13, 2007
sheffield
hi there just wanting to know peoples views on kinds of googles , and what you think are the best been using i3 pro's for a year now and just wanting a change thanx :)

Stokecity_m

Aug 31, 2005
Stoke-on-Trent
www.gb-paintball.co.uk
i've had the following -

Dye i3's
Flex 7's
Flex 8's
Profilers

i found the dye ones to be a little tight around my nose and also had darker vision as the lense is smaller so it let less light in.
the flex 7 and 8's are pretty much the same and allow alot of light in and are nice and spacious inside, although they don't feel as surcure (spelling?) as the dyes.

over all i found the profilers to be the best mix between the two.
nice and comfy , held on well and lots of light let in.

At the moment i'm using flex 8's, but hope to buy some profilers or maybe try some grillz.

Kevy D

Retired, lol
Aug 6, 2007
Northern Quarter
Not got too much experience in different types but I love my Flex 7 - and when Ryan Greenspan wore the same for the Dynasty workshop, I loved 'em even more, heheh.

The Dye masks look well cool with mirrored visors though too. Like a beetle on speed or sommat.

My opinion is that they're all functionally the same apart from the odd extra vent for yelling at someone, it's all about cool factor ;-)

Inverted

Nov 18, 2007
E-vents, look ace, good price, comes with 2 lenses, and to beak things for the top but they look gay.

mine have never steamed up but most new masks are like that.

Downfall is you sound very loud to yourself in the mask, shouting to teammates hurts your ears sometimes :p

Kevy D

Retired, lol
Aug 6, 2007
Northern Quarter
Also the up-side to E-Vents is that the lenses are p!$$ easy to change too, ma mate uses them and he can swap them over depending on how sunny it is..... if I wanted to do that on-site with my JT, I'd miss about 5 games! LOL