Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

whats the best kind of goggles ?

no guts no glory

no guts no glory
Feb 20, 2007
mudeford dorset
i have a set of grillz and i think there amazing, good venting, comfy and easy as ever to clean you just need to take two clips off and the lense pops out. i have also had a pair of i3 pros and found them too padded round the nose and the lenses are a b*tch to change hence me moving on too grillz

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
gotta be what you find the best looking really lol they all pretty much similar and the name is what you really pay for. i have the flex 8 and if u spend a bit more money you can get a nice few different lenses... try www.justpaintball.co.uk if you already havent done so. a little tip look for thermal and cheap lol...
v-force are really comfortable thats what i am getting next

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Paintball_Mad

Element
Apr 29, 2007
Dorset
flex7s or dye would be my choice

flex8s arent as comfy as the 7s so i wouldnt go for them. And they also have a gay little peakish bit on top of the mask. events are great but you cant be heard out of them because of the small venting.

grillz look 'agg' whilst wearing them but i have little experience with them so i cant give you anymore info than that

thats my view anyway try a few on, im sure no one iwll hurt you for trying there mask on. Your choice-