Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

when not paintballing

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Rugby. Have been playing it since I was 10. Thats 11 years for people that don't know how old I am :D

For you Yanks that don't know what Rugby is, its like American Football but without the pads.

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
i started writing this and it looked like a job application form,so back to the drawing board.
well sadly work eats up too much time for my liking(especially this time of year) i work in a hifi shop so i guess my home cinema ain't too bad.so i make use of tat quite a bit so music and films are two big passions for me.when i'm not doing either of those i guess i'm asleep! i'm also know to cain the dreamcast a bit(any q3 o ureal players here? wanna game?)
sport wise i used to Canoe quite a bit but nearly killed myself too many times to wanna keep going there.so besides that i guess golf(not any more) and for chilin' i fly power kites and sport kites.i don't cae for much sport in the UK but i do live Ice hockey and baseball(cant believe diamondbacks beat the yankees) fav teams are NJ devils ad White sox(no real reasons just dig em)
thereyou go crom-dubh.ain't you glad you asked.
tb-303
and i'm looking for a nice 25 year old girl with GSOH and who likes ....... somebody stop me!!!!!!!
you sure this ain't a dating agency crom-dubh?:D

paintball is my life right now pretty much so sleeping:)
the search for the perfect pair who am I kidding heard (well most were cow before pie and foot wear) of sexy impracticle shoes.

Look it's a girl thing:D

If 21st centuary male were on wild life on one he would be proffering choccy's and boxes of shoes.

Impracticle is good but 3" plus heels don't cut the mustard down on site.:(

often to be found causing much splillage of beers either due to owners of said beers being periously close, or being sad prerves

I like to dance:D I like to dance a lot:D :D :D
Unfortunatley all nighters and paintball don't mix too well I manage the odd weekend and arrive on site looking extra sparklie but leaving a trail of jewled hair pretties is a bit too much it was hell getting the mud out.

The boys took the piss big time.

Generally remembering I am female so serious girly stuff diy, swimming, baking cookies and muffins if the boys are lucky.

remembering how to do "real" cooking in case I forget ;)

QuikSilver

Hmm... Paintball Women - ALWAYS a good thing.

I do bmxing and down hill bike stuff.

My weekends are pretty routine - Play paintball on Saturday, all day. Later than night cruise to the beach and find a party and crawl home at around 6am.

Can't play this weekend though, tank didn't come :mad:

I am surprised that all the old men :p haven't started talking about drinking in their spare time!

Manning26

Shuck, I thought Rugby was boxing, but like, with a football.

When I'm not paintballing, I'm taking a beating from my 5 month old son, or teaching TJ Lambini Wing Chun, or reading. Yes, that's all. By the way, I'm a single dad, for all you ladies out there who were surely wowed by my exciting self.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
PC or not PC ?

Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK
paintball is my life right now pretty much so sleeping:)
the search for the perfect pair who am I kidding heard (well most were cow before pie and foot wear) of sexy impracticle shoes.

Look it's a girl thing:D

If 21st centuary male were on wild life on one he would be proffering choccy's and boxes of shoes.

Impracticle is good but 3" plus heels don't cut the mustard down on site.:(

often to be found causing much splillage of beers either due to owners of said beers being periously close, or being sad prerves

I like to dance:D I like to dance a lot:D :D :D
Unfortunatley all nighters and paintball don't mix too well I manage the odd weekend and arrive on site looking extra sparklie but leaving a trail of jewled hair pretties is a bit too much it was hell getting the mud out.

The boys took the piss big time.

Generally remembering I am female so serious girly stuff diy, swimming, baking cookies and muffins if the boys are lucky.

remembering how to do "real" cooking in case I forget ;)

Hmmmm, chicks playing paintball !!!!...................let me get back to you on that one :)
Robbo