Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Where to get re-anno now that Sloth have stopped?

The Manchester Firm

Our Life Is Different.
Apr 29, 2010
Manchester
If I remember rightly, it helps to increase corrosion resistance as well as toughen the outer surface.

I'm sure somebody with far more scientific knowledge will shed light on it soon....

Errol

May 21, 2008
Well as promised i have spoken to Jamie from Slothball and we are in talks of me taking over were he left off so there is light at the end of the tunnel guys ;)

B19 JPO

Oct 23, 2009
Looks pretty good. Does the finish feel consistent over the whole outer surface and have you noticed anything in the way of imperfections?

Also, this may sound odd, but what was the anno like inside the LPR? When I had mine done, I felt that it was a little sloppy on the inner surfaces especially the LPR.

Finally, did you ask them if they were able to offer both satin and gloss finishes in a wide range of colours?

Even if these chaps can deal with the simple 1-2 solid colour jobs, it would save people the potential aggravation of having to send their shooter overseas.

Thanks for the pictures by the way :)
Hi mate sorry totally forgot about this thread lol the cover is good all over :)
i thought i would try and find somewhere local to me to ano our team guns and after a while of looking got pointed in the directions of Bryony metal treatment in Bristol they said that they would do the marker as a bit of private work in there lunch hours i gave them my ego 08 in pieces and asked for green and black (our team colours) he explained that there should be no difference in thickness as the process completely removes all old anno. they have very limited colours but the main ones such as reds blues gold black.
a did ask him the difference between the polished parts and matt parts he told me it is all to do with weather the ally has been polished before the anno he can also get that done:D but i forgot to say the best part of all this tracking down and sorting out is! and that is that he only charged £20 f or the complete marker and it was only £20 over £10 due to me having 2 colours so i was happy all round good finish and at a bargain price.

Joe