Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

where to play?

jonnorz

Mar 19, 2007
bedfordshire
hey, i really want to start playing somewhere before uni then join the society there but don't really know how to get into it or where to go. any advice. i'm from Bedfordshire UK btw if anyone knows anywhere round there?

baby dave

Team Stealth
Sep 21, 2006
herts
If you play sup air, Bricketwood is fairly close if you can drive that is.

Great place to train and always friendly people down there to help with even new people like ya'self.

jonnorz

Mar 19, 2007
bedfordshire
looking to join computer ones lol paintballing mountain climbing maybe, alright cheers for the places guys, another question though...how exactly do i get into actually playing properly? like with a team or something? is it better to start your own team and if you go to a place regually enough do they give you discounts and etc? cheers

MTA

Feb 15, 2007
woodhatch , reigate
forget the idear of starting your own team right away ok lol

the best way to get into are lovely sport is to buy your gear or rent if your playing woodball . post up on this site to see what teams are in your area ask to go and train with them and if they say yes train and after a bit you may get into the team .

jonnorz

Mar 19, 2007
bedfordshire
alright nice one mate posted a thread on the contacts forum so hopefully ill get a reply. i don't really want to buy anything yet as you know i might go off it or something and will have spent aload of money but is there anything anyone would suggest getting to start with anyway?