Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which bottle

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
hi I am hopeing some one can help i am buying a new air bottle which one would be the best dxs 1.1 4500psi or the pmi 1.1 4500psi caron fibre any help would be good thanks

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
The short answer is, whichever you think suits you best.

The vessels (tanks) all comply to the same safety standards, many are made by the same manufacturers and re-branded and the differences in weight and size are minimal.

The most obvious differences are in the regulators, although most do pretty much the same thing and at today capped rates of fire recharge rates are not really an issue anyway. Some are low-pressure output, (400 - 500 psi typically, some high-pressure (700 - 850 psi) and some are even a mid-pressure out put (somewhere between high & low). Some believe a high pressure output gives a more consistent recharge, others that a low pressure output gives you a few more shots per fill until the pressure in the bottle falls below the regulator operating pressure. In reality, there isn't really much in it.

One thing you might want to consider is the overall length of the bottle and regulator, if you have T-Rex arms go for a shorter set-up, if you have gangly arms go for a longer one, though this can usually be corrected by the position of the ASA on the grip frame/rail.

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
thanks for the info lads is there any other bottles out there that are any good looking for something light but must be a 1.1 4500psi thanks again